25301 Halsted Rd. Farmington Hills -48335
An Indian Cultural Summer Day Camp
Sibling in Kid India:
Mother Name *
Special Needs :
Health Issues :
Child will be released with following person[s]
Waiver and Release Form for Summer Camp
Liability Release and Parental Consent Form In consideration of the acceptance of my application for the above program, I hereby waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, property damages or which may hereafter occur to me as a result of participation in said event. This release is intended to discharge in advance KID INDIA , its officials, officers, employees, volunteers and agents from liability, even though that liability may arise out of perceived negligence on the part of persons mentioned above. It is understood that some recreational activities involve an element of risk or danger of accidents, and knowing those risks, I hereby assume those risks. It is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs and assignees. Parental Consent (Complete if applicant is under 18) I give consent for my child
to participate in the above activities, and I execute the above liability release on their behalf. Consent for Treatment I hereby give my consent to have the above applicant treated by emergency medical personnel, a physician, or surgeon, in case of sudden illness or injury while participating in the above activity. It is understood that KID INDIA will provide no medial insurance for such treatment, and that the cost thereof will be at my expense have read and understood the foregoing registration liability release and parental consent form, and agree to all of its terms and conditions.
Photo Release Form for Minor/Children
hereby authorize KID INDIA to publish the photographs taken of me and/or the undersigned minor children, and our names, for use in the Rock Solid website and for display in the facility. I release KID INDIA from any expectation of confidentiality for the undersigned minor children and myself and attest that I am the parent or legal guardian of the children listed below and that I have the authority to authorized KID INDIA to use their photographs and names. I acknowledge that since participation in publications and websites produced by KID INDIA is voluntary, neither the minor children nor I will receive financial compensation. I further agree that participation in any publication and website produced by KID INDIA confers no rights of ownership whatsoever. I release KID INDIA , its contractors and its employees from liability for any claims by me or any third party in connection with my participation or the participation of the undersigned minor children.
Names and Ages of Minor Children:
In and Out For your child's safety, KID INDIA requires that children be signed in and out of the program by a parent or person listed on the registration form. Please do not drop off your child outside the facility.
Children's Code of Conduct Children must adhere to the procedures set by Kid India staff.
Children are expected to be responsible for their actions. KID INDIA will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damages to items brought
I understand that KID INDIA, as part of its Summer Program, will be engaging children in several activities, including playing sports which involve physical activity and going to outdoor field trips.
I release KID INDIA from any and all financial responsibilities as a result of injuries resulting from direct participation in the Summer Program. My child does not have restrictions in from home activity. I allow my child to watch PG and PG-13 movies shown as part of the Summer Program.
I give consent to the staff of KID INDIA to use the pictures of my child in brochures, flyers, news releases, and other promotional material.
Summer Camp Fee Policies
1. Summer camp Minimum enrollment is for 2 weeks / 10 days required
2. An initial deposit of $ 200 is required at the time of enrollment. Which goes towards your summer camp weekly fee.
3. Enrollment fee is $50 separately. Sibling Enrollment $0.
4. If you book minimum of 4 weeks at the time of enrollment. Enrollment fee $0 * Offer till April 30 only.
5. Introduce a friend and save enrollment fee * Offer Till April 30
6. Fee should be made on every Thursday for coming week / on Friday $5 late fee / On Saturday $10 late fee will be charged for coming week.Will not accept campers after Saturday for next week .
7. There will be no refunds for missed days and they cannot be adjusted into next week / or adjusted between kids.
8. If you cancel your enrollment any time Before June 1st, a cancellation fee of $50 will be applied and you will receive the balance as a refund. Between June 1st and June 10th, the cancellation fee will be $100 Registration cancelled after June 10 th, will forfeit the deposit.
Please be advised that no exceptions will be made in this regard.
9. Camper can participate in Bollywood Dance on INDIA DAY $ 50 dance fee & AUG 1 - AUG 15 has to attend the camp all 10 days is mandatory. Costume Rent will be $15 -20 [ depending upon costume]
10. No two discount run together. One family get one discount at a time . NO discounts applicable after April 30.
1. Payment and booking due for coming week only on Thursday by 10:00 pm of every week. Make payment by zelle transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Enrollment fee / Weekly Fee is NOT refundable & not exchangeable between kids / Siblings and weeks. NO EXCEPTIONS.
4. Pick up the child and drop off in the building. If You are 15 min late to pick up $5 and if 30 min late then $10 extra has to pay. NO EXCEPTIONS
5. Child has to come in appropriate clothing / sneakers or floaters. NO FLIP FLOPS allowed .On every field trip child has to come in KID INDIA T-shirt ,will provide at the time of enrollment. Parent can join us at field trip with one week prior notice and their own ticket. Snacks from home NO NUT / EGG / MEAT in that.
6. NO question /complains/ discussions with KID INDIA Staff. Whatsapp @ 248-719-1448 [ 9:00 AM -6:00 PM ] if you have an issue .
Term and Conditions
This box is for spam protection -
please leave it blank